Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Help Me Find This Song!

FunZZa

So I rly need the name of this song, this is driving me crazy.

Ill tell u about the video 1st.

It starts with a fancy party, guy sees a girl, girl sees him but hides, guy follows and they time travel, they are on a pirate ship.

The girl is surrounded by pirates and and the girls hands are tied, time goes by and they time travel again, now they are in egypt or something like that.

She is a godess and then I cant remember much after that.

They lyrics has something like this in it: Couldnt get enought or Shouldnt get enough and Go back in time and ............ something something something

Please help me find this song!

What type of music is this? Is it a male or female singer? And where did you hear the song? (Radio, TV, etc.)

Its a male singer, believe its pop and heard this on youtube, believe its around 2008,2009,2010 not sure though

Edited by CHUCHU

this is god dam hard, maybe some genius can help you out.. if you got iphone or any phone that has a store there is this app for free called ''soundhound''', all you need is to put the phone near a song and it will tell you the name, thats all i can help out.