Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Spot Lights And Prop Suggestion.

Question:

Does the Spot Light affect the Shade? Is it better than the flashlight or no difference?

Suggestion:

I though about something that would be very useful but as well there will be the so well know Kleiners that will screw around with it.

But I think, those big props where instead of lifting you use the rope, I think it would be cool if two people could grab on this prop.

Explanation: The first person who grabs the prop have the control as well as he can rotate the prop, the second person who take it, can't move the prop, like make the prop go his way or rotate it, but if the person stands close to it, it will "grab" the prop as well, and them two people can bring heavy props their way. It would be better for the humans as they willbe able to rotate the prop, and a better "maneuver" of it. Also by only the first person being able to move it, there will be now way for Griefers and Kleiner to screw it over as they will only unhold the prop and the person who had the prop at first will change to rope.

Improving: Also to improve it for more realism and not to make the humans OP. They can only lift the prop a little bit depending on the size and weight of it.

Maybe add this feature only for Members and thrusted Rookies. So it don't have too many Kleiners derping around with it.

Or even make it that the person can select who they want to be able to touch the prop and help him. (Only Members and Thrusted Rookies).

Usage:

First Person Hold your USE button on the Big Prop. Second Person only Hit USE. (Each NEED to be in the other side of the prop).

To normaly just grab the Big Prop just Hit your USE button as usual and nobody can take it unless dropped as usual.

Thanks! Hopefully this get taken as a idea.

Edited by Gleb AA-Gun

Heavy props like vending machines or sofas can only be pulled or pushed with a rope(they can only be dragged). You can never carry a vending machine. It all has to do with the mass of an object, an object like a vending has medium mass(meaning it can be dragged) other props cant be carried or pushed because they have such high mass but can be nailed (like the kitchen tables in fuzzys safehouse). The props with the lowest mass are the ones that can be carried. The zs game mode calculates the mass of props and gives them prop health. I forget the ratio of mass=hp but mass is what makes props pushable or holdable.

Making the heavy props being able to be picked instead of dragged by a rope will make the humans OP - They can just toss the couches or heavy props to zombies and make it a human Shade, not to mention Shade cant pick the propswhen humans are picking them(which is usually small props), with the only props the Shade can -Which are the big ones- Shade will be rendered useless in most of the cases.

Really hard to type everything correctly, but I try my best for people to understand, but what I mean is not to carry a Vending Machine xD, but able to carry a sofa, in real life we can carry a 3 people sofa with two guys in each side, carry medium weight props for two people. the Vending Machine could be used like that, but be able to carry it without dragging it making it not fall as well. Heavy props you are unable to move even with two people.

Also what come in my head is, be able to buy Wheels on the Worth Menu, 80 Points for 4 Wheels that can be used 2 times. Can't be brought in the Arsenal Crate. So it must be used at the begin of each wave. So people can carry heavy props, put two wheel in each side and push by the other.

Sorry if some ideas are dumb, but my heads come with alot of stuff.

in real life we can carry a 3 people sofa with two guys in each side, carry medium weight

What Iron said, realism is not the way to keep a gamemode balanced, on other hand, 2 people carring a heavy prop would make it a big minge tool -Newbies would be just picking them up and then just tossing the big props into the cade, and then it would be 1 cader vs the 2 or so griefers- but anyways, the main goal of the game is to cade.

I thinked about it of realism, and so I came up, maybe not good because of unbalances, griefers as I said before it would be less likely because they would need to be the first ones to grab the prop to be able to do anything with it.

And as I tought about is the addition of wheels itself, but meh, till I think about usage of it to explain it will take time.

Also I was thinking about a new zombie class based in the older version I played, that had a Chemical Zombie.

I was thinking, as I watched a video from a very old game that had Fanatics that would Suicide to stop you.

I came up with:

A zombie class wich only weapon were suicide. And it have a Alternate suicide move, one wich is to hurt the humans, and not much the props, and another to damage the cade and not much the humans. Have pretty Small Amount of Health, just like the Ghoul. Run at the speed of the Butcher, unlocked at the last wave only.

Also, there is a option in the Message Beacon, it says something about Depoy a Force Field!? Was there a Force Field before?

Thanks since now.

Also I came up with something totaly different, for the Zombies. Every 3 or 4 kills "Don't Remeber" you get redeem.

But sometimes you get frustrated when you are about to kill someone and another headcrab just goes and kill the guy you were killing.

I think should be added a system that counts the damage and depending on the case apply half a point for each, like You killed 2 and helped on a kill that was not only yours, get half a kill 50%. I think it would be fair for people who get pissed when someone steal their kill.

Up to you to tell me how crappy or good this may be.

About the force field, it was some old deployable that was removed temporarily, i don't quite remember for what reason.

I agree about the redeem system needing some improvement. should be like the guy who did the most damage gets the full kill and the one who does the killing hit/less damage just gets half or no kill at all.

• 4 weeks later...

Anyone else that isn't called Hellsgamers is allowed to host that updated version (and future versions), due to changes in the gamemode's license.

btw that update exists on the workshop.

Edited by Slime

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...