Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

You Choose

italk

plastic or tint  

36 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I want to know if I should get the rear tinted of my car meaning all windows behind driver and passenger sides. Or should I get my whole entire car except the front driver and passenger side windows including front wind shield in plastic with HG logo on it.

• Like 1

What if you put the wheels on the top of your car, turn it around then turn the left wheel 2 times to the left when you stand faced towards north, then turn the right wheel 3 times to the left when you are facing towards south and then slap it? If you then spray mega on one side then HG on the other side. Win win situation. But get it tinted before you do so, and yes chrome the rear but in an angle that satisfies you. Also tint the windows on the frontside when you are looking to the left with your car on the right side when you turn around 3 times with the clock. But that is my opinion

Let's examine why you're doing this and then come to a conclusion. For instance:

1. "I want people to think I'm a badass and not threaten to smash my face in when I cut them off in traffic."

Answer: Wrap your entire car in Gracie Jiu-Jitsu logos and tint the f out of all windows so they can't see you actually weigh 130 at 5'10".

2. "I want chicks to flock to me, and I don't care if they're graduating this year or hitting menopause"

Answer: Paint "Official One Direction Tour Bus" down both sides of your ride.

3. "I want people to think I'm such a good driver that I'm sponsored."

Answer: Not gonna' happen, but you might as well go balls deep in the idea and do a Trojan Condoms wrap.

I hope this helped...