Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Trading Karambit Blue Steel Ft

creepa

Umm I amnt any big expert but yesterday the same knife went for around 415$ Maybe increase the number of keys ?

It is weird that it sells for that price but normally all of that is in realition with the pattern of the knife... didn't know tho that the blue steel got any special pattern o_o

I got a Stat flip knife Ch WW if you're interested

Here give me that silly old knife and in return you will get 2 original knives! Different ones for ct and t!!!! A lot of people have made this trade with me and love it. They get these skin-less knives that even come with the game! How great is that?!

Here give me that silly old knife and in return you will get 2 original knives! Different ones for ct and t!!!! A lot of people have made this trade with me and love it. They get these skin-less knives that even come with the game! How great is that?!

Amazing offer trade me immediately! I'll even throw in a Stat track awp Asiimov to balance the price out.

Edited by Sniper Turtleâ„¢

i looked over both there invens

they have decent items but only a couple of eye catchers

Rapiid having better items well rarer items and stickers

Koth having also eye catchers and a knife but no stickers

im just trying to help lol

look at my inven if you wanna shake your head - http://steamcommunity.com/id/NoThisIsPatrcik/inventory/