Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

unbanned Ts Unban Request

MarylandUSA

Guest The_Monkey

It says you were disrespectful and racist. What has changed in 10 days? Did you magically come to your senses? Are you suddenly not a racist prick? Did you join a cult that brainwashed you into a decent human being? Did you sign up for Obamacare yet? Do you wear socks with your sandals or flip-flops? When was the last time you had your cholesterol checked?

• Like 15

Did you sign up for Obamacare yet? Do you wear socks with your sandals or flip-flops? When was the last time you had your cholesterol checked?

Please answer these very important questions. The answers you give will help us to come to a conclusion on your request.

• Like 5

ok Monkey here it is. in 10 days ive traveled the world and the seven seas. seen 2 midgets fighting over a chicken wing and a half a warm beer that was left on the balcony of a very unpopular nighclub Come to think of it i do believe it was Faded and ascii. i havent signed up for obamacare yet because lets face it Canadians get better coverage then the USA. the people i tried to join a cult with told me i couldnt join because im to nerdy and they needed MAsked killers to do their dirty work so i sent them to the Dark RP server to find a hitman!!! the only place i wear socks and sandals is the beach so the ladies can get a glimpse at a real Gamer god and i get to hide my ridiculously HUGE calf Muscles ( knee High socks only) all in all my world travels and endevors over the last ten days ive seen alot of amazing things but nothing as sweet as Hells gamers :(

Edited by M1STER420
  • Like 3