Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

[RESOLVED - Not Abuse] STEAM_0:1:19304325 ("Lordicon.mp3")

shades

aax6s2.jpg

Admin:Lordicon.mp3

Server: CSS OFFICE

Time: 8:58 pm eastern

I dont know if any other admins were on.

*edit* I WAS AT T SPAWN WITH THE HOSTIES BUT THE OTHER GUY GOT THEM BEFORE I DID, MY HANDS WERE TIED, ADMINS NEED TO LEARN TO CONTROL THEIR EPEEN**

What basicaly happend is that there were 2 cts alive me and another guy..the other guy has all the hosties..i have 8 hp left so i decide to just sit there and let him rescue the hosties. the one terrorist left shoots my team mate right as he rescues a few leaving one or two left for me to get..i start walking..when im in the bathroom going around to front yard where the hostages were..the admin tells me to hurry it up..so i reply with 'no u'.. there was never i point when i was camping anywhere. as soon as i got to the soda machine trying to peak out front window, i got slayed. Ban [and/or] REMOVE admin please.

Also did you notice how I did 1 damage in one hit..lol

Edited by shades

admins aren't gods and dont deserve the respect of them..a simple troll such as no u doesnt deserve slay..and i actualy play css so i can have a good score, i was rank 30 or so at the end of the month..so when i have 8 health, i dont rush in and leeroy. l2p

people say mean shit all the time so 'you move it' is way more offensive than '**** you fa****' ? the second phrase ive been told by an admin before..but oh im wrong your right because you guys fork over 15 bucks and i don't thats how it works isnt it? admins always right no matter what? srsly...i wish hellsgamers would stop giving out admin to every 12 year old with a hard on and their parents credit card...

Edited by shades

you were sitting in bathroom while roxygirl was bringing the ct's to spawn cuz u were being a little pussy with ur 8hp. and when roxygirl died, you once again sat around in front hall 'cause time was gonna run out and u didn't wanna die. lordicon slayed u 'cause u didn't move and u were being a jerk to him.

QQ

admins aren't gods and dont deserve the respect of them..a simple troll such as no u doesnt deserve slay..and i actualy play css so i can have a good score, i was rank 30 or so at the end of the month..so when i have 8 health, i dont rush in and leeroy. l2p

people say mean shit all the time so 'you move it' is way more offensive than '**** you fa****' ? the second phrase ive been told by an admin before..but oh im wrong your right because you guys fork over 15 bucks and i don't thats how it works isnt it? admins always right no matter what? srsly...i wish hellsgamers would stop giving out admin to every 12 year old with a hard on and their parents credit card...

You seem to have a bit of paranoia going on. The other night when I was on office for a bit of rare late night CS, you dropped then n-bomb then told me to piss off. I think you need to cut out the rebellious teenager act and just calm yourself. Yes, we do every so often have trouble with our admins, and we rely on the community to help us purge them. At the same time, it's players like you who scream "admin abuse" every time they get reprimanded for breaking a rule which makes it difficult to trust players who are reporting real abuse.

Calm down, and click on bad guys.

https://hellsgamers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=476

See this thread for two admins saying its stupid to slay with 10 seconds or smaller remaining, and since when is 'you move it' being a jerk?

GTFO AZN

You seem to have a bit of paranoia going on. The other night when I was on office for a bit of rare late night CS, you dropped then n-bomb then told me to piss off. I think you need to cut out the rebellious teenager act and just calm yourself. Yes, we do every so often have trouble with our admins, and we rely on the community to help us purge them. At the same time, it's players like you who scream "admin abuse" every time they get reprimanded for breaking a rule which makes it difficult to trust players who are reporting real abuse.

Calm down, and click on bad guys.

At which point you punished me; you kicked me twice and I assume that is appropriate.

and since lamp is god and I'm trying to separate him from a paycheck i guess I'm done as he just proved my point. YOU JUST SAID WHAT TYPE OF THINGS DESERVE PUNISHMENT, AND ****** IS WAY WORSE THEN YOU MOVE IT STOP ACTING LIKE ADMINS ARE ALL RIGHT.

You people just won't understand anything so long as you have your money and don't have to 'deal' with anything, even legit issues such as admin abuse..

How is me calling someone a ****** in anyway related to admin abuse anyway, now that you brought it up? I think it was a big stretch on your part just to belittle me; plus you calling me a 'rebellious teenager'...

I've reported plenty on other accounts and nothings ever been done so don't feed me the BS of handling reports. How many reports do you guys have that are unresolved? Lots of the ones I've submitted haven't been resolved..

So how would you feel if the next time you go onto CSS you say something an admin doesn't agree with and they slay you..this is why alot of people stopped playing hellsgamers because of the daily bullshit

It's either this or, the guy I'm reporting is actually a high up admin, and you guys defend him with: 'OH HES BEEN HERE A LONG TIME!' and ' WE TRUST HIM'...

*DEAD* [HzяD]ÃÆTH£Ø®à JR(Beer) : hey hemin

*DEAD* NFC// GIR[]_ : helmin likes little chinese boys

HT | Venoobies!! killed BONO The Great! with ak47.

because calling an admin a pedofile is not as bad as telling them no u

Edited by shades

Did you just say GTFO AZN? This is no way to get anything done here. Have you any idea how much admin has been taken away because of abuse? You obviously don't.

A screen shot of him slaying you, then you "explaining" the situation doesn't prove things.

We are not here to argue with you.

Everyone has to deal with a little shit sometimes.

Play here. Have fun.

Or stfu and gtfo.

https://hellsgamers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=476

I've reported plenty on other accounts and nothings ever been done so don't feed me the BS of handling reports. How many reports do you guys have that are unresolved? Lots of the ones I've submitted haven't been resolved..

You've posted all of three times, each of which has been in here. No other forum accounts are registered to your IP. Hell, there is no one registered thats even in your IP range. So, this presents the question, where are your reports?

As for you stupid claim that admin abuse is never dealt with, why don't you take a stroll down this forum and look at some of the threads before you run your mouth. I think "rebellious teenager" is proving more and more appropriate due to your inability to do even a crude amount of research [OLD TIMEY TALK ALERT ] before you start flapping your gums.

So I think you need to calm down and just play the game.

As for who the admin is? I don't even have a clue. Although you just might be right. We might be protecting this guy because he contains sensitive information pertaining to the whereabouts of Homer, and we need to keep him happy so we can find out where Homer's underground bunker is.

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE

A screen shot of him slaying you, then you "explaining" the situation doesn't prove things.

We are not here to argue with you.

Everyone has to deal with a little shit sometimes.

Play here. Have fun.

Or stfu and gtfo.

Clark, you forgot AZN

What does AZN mean anyway?

We get plenty of population, removing shades would not be a big hit.

Rid the scrub, he thinks he looks big because he talks back to admins...nerd. And he plays with girl so he knows he's asian, just ban the kid for a few weeks.

You used asian in a negative way, girl was just flirting...because he is a 12 yr old chinese boy.

its interesting how a admin abuse report turns into, no ban the guy who makes it..fail

and all the little nublets reguarding my post count and that i have no other accounts from this i.p. i get a knew ip about once a month, and i normaly make an account just to report shit then leave and let it gather dust

its called i forget account info so i just make a new one..

*EDIT would you admins stop fapping and just lock this thread, you clearly dont care about anything but your wallet and are doing nothing when legit admin abuse occurs..*

Edited by shades

Thats right, that wallet is what keeps that server you're whining about on the internet. So either find a new place to play, or play the game and stop being a nuisance.

Your antagonism would have gotten the same reaction out of most admins, even the mature ones.

But your whining and your comments to the admin make you look bad, not to mention your comments in the forums.

You want to be treated like a big boy? Act like a big boy.

BTW

81a1a9ff6acb05f8ae02ecd9e632af9c.jpg

You get what you pay for, talk the talk, but when its time to walk....you cry abuse.

Find a new place to play.

Edited by vandium

its interesting how a admin abuse report turns into, no ban the guy who makes it..fail

and all the little nublets reguarding my post count and that i have no other accounts from this i.p. i get a knew ip about once a month, and i normaly make an account just to report shit then leave and let it gather dust

its called i forget account info so i just make a new one..

*EDIT would you admins stop fapping and just lock this thread, you clearly dont care about anything but your wallet and are doing nothing when legit admin abuse occurs..*

Anybody can make reports. Just because they QQ a lot. I don't even remember who it was that reported me previously, might've been you, but when I was admin, someone reported me for admin abusing because I slayed them at the beginning of the round. Then they asked someone else to get a screenshot and then posted it on forums. I let the thread rot for a day and laughed at all the replies he kept making, saying how I was admin abusing and I should be banned from the server. After I had my laughs, I posted a screenshot of him ghosting via admin chat. Instant ownage. Never seen from ever again.

Just because you think it's admin abuse doesn't make it so. Just like how you brag how you're #1 on the USP kills last month. Well, it's -very- hard to get #1 on a gun nobody uses. So yeah, your logic in general is just flawed. Like Hyper told you a few days ago, if you're so raged about the server, go find somewhere else. k thx bye.