Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

I Just Dont Get It...

WiNK TotEM

I’m having a heck of a time with making any images work.

Even in these boxes, none of the tools work for me. I can’t change the font in any way or use any of the attachment tools in the toolbar other than “My Media,†and that only has images I’ve already attached to posts using the “Attach Files†clip at the bottom left, if it’s there. If I click on the image tool, it will simply hang up and I can’t even exit the tool unless I backspace out.

I’ve tried putting in gifs and they don’t work unless you click on them.

I tried adding images to my signature, but it just shows the url, not the image.

Even more frustrating, I cannot copy/paste anything into these forum boxes; I have to write out urls by hand…

Oh, and I have to type this text in Word and paste it over, because if I type in the box it skips every third letter and I spend 10 minutes fixing all of the words.

I’m a really patient guy, but this is bumming me out. What is the Ancient Chinese Secret that everyone but me apparently knows?

• Like 1

If the toolbar dosnt work, you can always use the codes, like

[img= ]
[url] [/url]
[size=] [/size]
and alot more

I tried adding images to my signature, but it just shows the url, not the image.

Try use img code instead

But is your browers up to date?