Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Please unban me

TheScorpYoN

1. Your in-game name: TheScorpYoN

2. Server that you were banned on: Jail Break

3. The Banning admin: I forgot it's name

4. Your Steam-Id : STEAM_0:0:18395000

5. Reason for ban: Sorry for my bad english but ... k

i got banned when i was talking with my friend zilded ... i was playing on another community and the community closed ... and i asked zilded if he knows about the new sv called rG he said he doesnt and i said ok .... and after 1-2 minutes .... the admin said : recruting ? i told him that i just asked him if he knows about the new sv ... and i got perm banned ... im sorry guys i never knew that if you say a name of a sv it means recruting ... i never gave an ip or anything i just asked him about this ... im sorry guys...

what?? i didnt ignore any admins ... thx for showing me the link ... and i can be permanently banned for ignoring admins?? anyway ... my reason was the one with recruting ... because the admin said : recruting scorpyon ? ... i am sure that was the reason ... im sorry guys ... i never knew that i can get banned for saying the name

can i pls get unbanned? i thought it will work fast ... for a big forum like this one ... i waited a day and still no answers .. anyway can i at least get an answer or something like "you wont get unbanned because ... " i wanna play on the hg ... or can somebody tell me if telling the name of a sv to somebody means recruting? or u must give an ip or something? cause i told him this ( exactly with these words ) : Zilded u know that XFG closed forever?? reply: lool why?? me : no more money .. zilded : what are u going to do now? me : everyone is playing on the new sv called rG ... i dont really like it so i'm playing here ... after that i saw with an admin command : Recruting ? and then i got banned perm

can somebody tell me if this is called recruting?? and if it is do i get a second chance??

thx for understanding and sry for my bad english

i dont have and i dont use ventrillo .. sry but ... i waited 48 hours i thought u guys are moving fast and i thought that it was my mistake ... i thought that saying the name of the sv would be considered recruting ... but now that u told me that saying the name is not considered recturing i have the right to feel bad ...

Edited by TheScorpYoN

I am unbanning you. But dude you really need to have paitence because I do work 12 to 16 hours a day 6 to 7 days a week and im not cool enough to have a blackberry to check in. Sorry for your inconvience:drugs: EDIT: due to me not being cool I can't unban you...I do not have access to the banlist because lamp is too sexy for his shirt

Edited by CantBeFaded