Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Admin Abuse - Zcarp

wildsoul

1. Abuser name: Zcarp

2. Their Steam Id: dont know

3. What sever: HG jailbreak

4. About what time: aprox 12:30am EST

5. PROOF: zcarp.th.jpg

Chased after a rebel in vents and killed him. Got slapped once for 99 hp, healed in infirm. Got slapped 2 more times and was killed. Following this I was swapped to the terrorist team. Apparently the admin had said do no kill in vents however it isn't against the rules to chase rebels into the vents. I believe that the only reason he created this rule was for his own benefit (to not be killed and receive a last request). At the same time another player on the CT team was complaining about being slapped for 99hp as well, I believe the same happened to him (see screen shot for players name).

Had this been a regular player in the server I'm sure I would not have been killed and the admin would not have created this rule.

Did a terrorist say "don't kill the T in vents" or was it a CT? cause that would make all the diffefence.

ps. slap command, its fun? why not? :P it makes no difference if he slayed him to death or slapped him. (especially if he disobeyed a CT's orders on not to kill the T in vents) =P

Did a terrorist say "don't kill the T in vents" or was it a CT? cause that would make all the diffefence.

ps. slap command, its fun? why not? :P it makes no difference if he slayed him to death or slapped him. (especially if he disobeyed a CT's orders on not to kill the T in vents) =P

Diffefence?? :notrust:D-Fence.jpg

lawl but if you see a rebel go to vents even if a ct says dont kill him in vents you are still allowed to kill the t because he is disobeying a ct order unless there was no orders then your not allowed to unless you tell him to get out and give him time to get out

Yes I slapped him to death. Earlier I typed an /msay to everyone (Thats the one that you have to click 0 to get rid of) that says DO NOT KILL IN VENTS UNLESS REBEL! Well I went into the vents to chill and in comes this CT he shoots me once I say don't and he kills me. So instead of slaying him I did the more satisfying thing which is to slap him for 99. He goes into infirm then I slap him again when he's at 100. Then I finally kill him. I warned the whole server twice at least. So yes I did kill him. But I do not see this as admin abuse since he disobeyed.

"DO NOT KILL IN VENTS UNLESS REBEL!"

Thats the difference. i tell T's all the time to go in the vents and stay there, and some CT's automatically assume if a T's in the vents hes a rebel (even if they're not red or disobeying/shit.) Duhh

In fact just take slap away from me. It's too much fun to slap then slay. Too tempting.

It might be fun right then. But, when you get abuse threads for doing it to much and lose your admin it wont be fun. If I had admin on Jailbreak I would just not slap anyone and slay them because, there's been alot of abuse threads about it...

Yes I was a t. And I purposefully told them not to kill in vents so I could hide out there.

Once all the other terrorist were dead you would have come out of the vents and gained a last request, something a regular player could not have done.