Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

not abuse Superskreech Abuse

Anzeis

1. Abuser name: SuperSkreech

2. Their Steam Id: 0:19747288

3. What server: [HG] 27/7 Zombie Survival! | FastDL | HeLLsGamers

4. About what time: 2014-04-23 01:05 AM

5. PROOF:

retarded.1398229835.PNG

6. Please tell us about the incident

He broke 2 main admin rules.

"Admins MUST warn a wrongdoer in ADMIN chat before punishing (except for hackers)."

"Permanent ban is last resort only (except for hackers)."

Plus, he banned 32 because they were all in a steam group of another game mode, not even a different server, a game mode, that hasn't been even released yet and won't be released any soon.

Pun: If he worked at the Domino's Pizza website, he would ban anyone with the same nick as somebody in the Pizza Hut website XD

From here on is basically me being rude to him and giving more reasons of why he should be demoted.

He reminds me of 2 famous people.

Herod, also know as Herod the Great, and Herod I; he gave orders to murder all boys under age of two and under in Bethlehem and its vicinity in order to luckily kill Jesus.

And Adolf Hitler, the responsible of the genocide of at least 5.5 million Jews, just because of the simple fact of being Jews.

I'm not saying this because he banned 32 people, I looked into the amount of people banned by him just for being in a group.

I wonder if he would ban a bunch of people who are all in the same group if the group was called 'black people who play on X server'.

After looking in his profile I found out he does this every few months, and then tells people in the forums to ask to be unbanned; I found these forums by searching 'hellsgamers' on google, otherwise I wouldn't know about this site, and I wouldn't know I can ask to be unbanned, I wonder how many people have been banned without any kind of warning and never tried to ban appeal because they never knew what horrible wrong thing they did wrong to be banned permanently.

Ohhh, but there's one more thing, before he decides to unban somebody, he/she has to leave that demonic group. Why should we leave the group? What did the group do wrong?

So far we've been using it to be informed about news and info about the upcoming game mode 'Last stand'.

If members of the Last Stand group get unbanned, they probably will just ask for a twitter account or something else to follow to know about the most recent news and updates of the upcoming game mode, so ******* like SuperSkreech don't ban them.

I have only 1 person from that group as friend, he told me that since I was banned, all my points were gone, and even if I was unbanned I wouldn't get them back.

I don't know if this is true because I haven't seen, but I trust him, so I won't even bother trying to get me unbanned, however, I would like to get that ****** demoted, what he does is wrong in so many levels.

• Like 5

I have only 1 person from that group as friend, he told me that since I was banned, all my points were gone, and even if I was unbanned I wouldn't get them back.

They lied to you all your points are still saved, all you had to do was pm me on the site and all would have been taken care of, but the fact that you came on here and choose to disrespect because you don't understand that the actions of the group that took place caused this ban to happen.

so ******* like SuperSkreech don't ban them

but saying stuff like this is what what will make you never see your points again

Guest The_Monkey

It isn't abuse. That stupid steam group decided to be fuckheads, so they all got banned. You wanna be a cry baby, then go the fuck away.

• Like 8