Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Server Racism

camperfriend

Yesterday, there was a group of people being racist on the server, a ban report was posted but it takes a while. He was being racist on OOC,

could we please, disable any racist words from OOC and others. There were so many words that are still enabled.

Just add me on steam and I could to any server HG runs and smack that Racism tot he ground!

No! K <----- Add me on Steam

• Like 2

Just add me on steam and I could to any server HG runs and smack that Racism tot he ground!

No! K <----- Add me on Steam

thought you would know this, but you can't buy perp admin/mod it's earned, and theres a select group of people who have it fyi :)

thought you would know this, but you can't buy perp admin/mod it's earned, and theres a select group of people who have it fyi :)

Who says I don't have it or can't get someone to get the job done?

Pretty sure I can !

• Like 5

Guest The_Monkey

Alternatively, we are now supporting blood sacrifices in place of ban reports. The choice of offering will dictate the length of the ban.

These are the new HG Brownie Points I've been creating.

• Like 2