Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

reviewed Mikkel Muting Another Admin

michael chu

1. Abuser name: mikkel

2. Their Steam Id: # "mIkkeL^" STEAM_0:0:23899566

3. What server: HGJB

4. About what time: 12:30pm

5. PROOF: see attached

6. Please tell us about the incident: lead asked me what day we wanted to do, i admit i was talking over lead and once someone told me to stop talking over lead i did stop, the mikkel muted me after with no warning.

edit: 2nd attachment, mikkel admitting he muted.

post-19419-0-83629000-1399059865_thumb.jpg

post-19419-0-75478500-1399060019_thumb.jpg

Edited by mr. bear

As an admin you should know that you are not allowed to talk over lead. and it was not "Just once" , i did warn over mic 2 times. but since you were spamming you're mic, you couldn't hear it. And yes i did mute without do !sm_who in console, a mistake on my behave. And with tags on you should be alittle much mature in on HG servers.

You dint quit and then got muted. You got muted and then quit.

Edited by mIkkeL^

As an admin you should know that you are not allowed to talk over lead. and it was not "Just once" , i did warn over mic 2 times. but since you were spamming you're mic, you couldn't hear it. And yes i did mute without do !sm_who in console, a mistake on my behave. And with tags on you should be alittle much mature in on HG servers.

And as an admin, you should know not to mute another admin. If you think my behavior is not acceptable, you should either go on TS3 and reach out to me which others have done in the past, or you should message me in game instead of doing what you think feels right.

• Like 4

You dint quit and then got muted. You got muted and then quit.

Do not use any admin powers on any other admin, even if other admin is wrong, you are not allowed to take actions on it. Take proof and make a report.

In your last abuse report, you were told to read the admining guide here: http://hellsgamers.c...lbreak-servers/ which is where that rule is posted.

No if's, and's or but's about it; if you think an admin is causing problems, you need to either contact a member of leadership, or make a report on HGBans. Again, I'm going to ask you to read the admining guide thoroughly (http://hellsgamers.c...lbreak-servers/) so that situations like this do not happen again in the future.

I'd prefer not to have any situation like this occur within the near future.

Reviewed.

• Like 2