Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

So Need Help Masking My Ping In Cs:go

So with my new internet I can't find a server that will accept my ping being at 600+. I don't get server lag or anything, just the distance my signal has to travel is so far being on sat. internet. Does anyone know or can help me mask my Ping to be under 100 all the time so I can Match Make with it. Post up in this thread or Pm me. I'll do whatever it takes to make this happen download a programs or put in settings to to it.

Ty and Have Fun Gaming

• Like 1

Check task manager and see if there is programs running in the back round that are hogging space. If not you can call your Internet provider and talk with them or just upgrade your internet. lol talking about this , this was happening to me a couple weeks ago. What I did was really stupid but it worked. I saved important things to my flash drive. Then I formatted the whole thing because I was getting really bad lag spikes. So yeah it's your choice.

Edited by DeathSpawn

It not anything in the back ground running it that my signal has to go in to space then back down to earth. There for I have a huge distance and my ping is rated off that. I don't lag in server at all. At the same time it says the I am. Looking for something to tell the server my ping is a rate that it isn't lie to it.

Is it your "acceptable matchmaking ping" that is too low so you can't find games or are you getting kicked from community servers because your ping is too high?

It is that my match making ping is at the max 350 and it still says I can't find acceptable server to play on due to my ping. In public servers I don't lag but have a ping of like 500+

mm_dedicated_search_maxping "900"

The problem with that is he'll be getting matched up with people from all over the world. His ping might not mean he's lagging, but when its set to 900 and its matching him anywhere, he could have a ping that is actually 800+, and not just shown high.

The problem with that is he'll be getting matched up with people from all over the world. His ping might not mean he's lagging, but when its set to 900 and its matching him anywhere, he could have a ping that is actually 800+, and not just shown high.

i dont think theres any other way though....