Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Hellsgamers Cs:go Community Montage

Hi. I know the vast majority of the CS:GO division won't know me but I am a GFX/Video editor for HG! I am interested in compiling a HG montage of our wonderfull community to re kindle our Youtube channel's flame and also create something we will all remember/revel in the glory of. I have tried this for CSS in the past any only got any clips from "3" players. If you are willing to submit a clip to me or work towards getting frags off to be in a potential montage, please post below. If there is interest, I will put the hours in and create something i'm confident we will all enjoy. I will want all clips in .dem form, so anything you have pre-recorded in fraps will not suffice. This is strictly to gauge interest/ensure there will be enough footage submitted.

If you would be willing to submit clips, work towards getting clips to submit, or already have clips, post below. Thanks!

I will make another thread and close this one when I am confident there will be enough clips submitted to complete the video, do not worry about submitting clips to me /yet/ , the time will come.

tumblr_n3s0rcRaam1sfoav0o3_250.gif

Additionally, I am looking for Music suggestions too!

• Like 1

Uploading to you know as I type

Steam\steamapps\common\Counter-Strike Global Offensive\csgo <---- If you made the demo yourself

Or

Steam\steamapps\common\Counter-Strike Global Offensive\csgo\replays <------ If you d/l ingame under watch

Your demo files end with the extension .dem

For people that don't know where to go and grab them it is this folder

Edited by No!