Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Comments On The Build I Am Thinking Of

I am building a PC this summer, so I have been looking at parts. I really like this set up and want to hear everyone's opinion on the parts that I have chosen. I used PCPartPicker for it.

Uses for PC:

Heavy gaming (Most extensive games I would play: 1080p BF4 on Ultra and 1080p Arma 3 Ultra)

3d Rendering(Using GPU)

Computer Programming(Java and Python)

Video Editing(Sony Vegas 12 and Adobe After Effects)

My budget is a little over $1000, like $1,100

http://pcpartpicker.com/user/pancoon/saved/4vdQ

Edited by DeRedPanda

What is your goal for the pc? All out gaming? Mild gaming/everyday use? Budget? Anything else you plan on doing besides gaming? What games are you planning to play? What's your budget? Some more info will help decide if your build will suit your needs or not.

What is your goal for the pc? All out gaming? Mild gaming/everyday use? Budget? Anything else you plan on doing besides gaming? What games are you planning to play? What's your budget? Some more info will help decide if your build will suit your needs or not.

Edited post to include for info.