Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

cs:go Remove/fix Drugs Under Ct's

Evotic

Here's the scenario I constantly get put in:

~ I'm playing as a terrorist and I go rebel. I manage to get a kill with my knife on a stupid ct, however, his teammate is next to him but isnt looking. Somehow, I always manage to get stuck on the drug that drops from the dead body and before I manage to free myself, the teammate that wasn't looking realizes the death and kills me.

At first, I didn't really mind it but now it's starting to really bug me. Not sure if many others experience this too, but if so, I would think that they'd also be annoyed.

If anyone feels this needs a fix or can also back me up / relate to the problem then please post it here. B)

Here's an idea . Do not be bad, kill and spam your use key to pick up the drugs. :)

Wow, you're a genius, *sarcasm* I believe thats what evo doesnt want to do, pick up the drug before he can run away. Is it possible to make the drugs not have a physical hitbox so that they could just be walked through? That would fix the problem if possible.

• 2 weeks later...