Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

***Official JailBreak Update Request Thread***

CubanCarlos

Instead of creating more and more Jailbreak threads regarding things we want on the server, we will have a whole thread dedicated to our opinions!

Have a cool idea for a new LR? Post it!

Have an effective way to prevent freekilling? Post it!

Have an annoying bug you found and want it gone? Post it!

This thread will be for scripting and developing ONLY. If you want to report an MOTD loophole, or request an amendment, please contact a staff member.

This thread will be updated to keep all of our ideas organized, so our Dev team and staff members can easily access and implement things we want into the server.

*Please make sure that what you are posting has not already been implemented, as your post will be deleted, and we will make fun of you.*

Requested:

• NEW LR: Grenade Throw!!
    Winner is whoever throws there grenade farther than the other, T and selected CT would spawn lets say "by the pool door" and you would throw towards kitchen? Throw to high and it hits the ceiling=death, T goes first of course.

New LR: Last Request RACE
    When race is chosen ct and t are transported to race stalls given a count down 3.2.1...Go! Then last one back is auto highlighted as yellow to identify winner of LR!!! Just a idea.

New LR: JB Mole Race. The T and CT are put in a set location (Not in Armory of Vents) and are blinded. They then try to make forward progress for :20 (the time can be switched if needed, but we dont want to make it too long.) After the :20, they are unblinded, and the line from gun toss shows T and CT distance forward. Furthest along wins. For example: They are blinded and spawn in front of Sauna, and they need to head toward kitchen.

New LR: Shooting Range. Both the T and CT are given a fully-automatic weapon (current ones obviously being the MP5, the CV47 lol..., and the M4A1) and teleported in front of a wall. This wall has some sort of shape on it whether a body portrait or maybe just a big circle and at the count of 3 try to fire off as many rounds within a designated region as they can. Most accurate shot wins while the loser is hi-lighted yellow. Implement some turning script so that if one of them turns more than say 60 degrees either way, the mod ends the LR and that person can be killed for delaying LR if CT or rebelling if T.

New LR: Hurdle Race
    A race around obsticle with hurdles to jump over and if they hit one they blow up.

Cut down on the Server-Side chat messages that spam the server.

Check back here often, as request's statuses will be changed.

Edit by Cr(+)sshair: Please report bugs here too! lolol

Edited by CubanCarlos

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with Awwik that we should only have HG maps. A rotation of HG maps would be fine, but if we start bringing in outside maps our server isn't as unique and awesome.

And I second the "Accept MotD" idea. When choosing CT a menu pops up saying "Do you agree to follow all of the rules outlined in the MotD? Yes/No" or something like that. I know it is just words not really backed up by anything, but it will help stop brand new people who are actually interested in the game from freekilling people upon arrival, or at least I hope so.

Yes if flashlight=moving was put into the motd that would be nice aswell, frozen should mean frozen and not "spamming flash light button" lol

GoCrzy, I also think they should be HG maps only but lets add some more features/games into it.

I play on the JB server ALOT and it would be great for MOAR GAMES!!

If we were to do a rotation of JailBreak maps, we would most likely want them to be made by/for HG.

Lets wait till the new HG JB map comes (yeah right) until we start planning on rotations. Our HG maps is what make us unique from other servers and communities.

Right now, lets focus on things that would make your every day jailbreak life more fun. A new LR, a new script, etc.

NEW LR: Grenade Throw!!

Winner is whoever throws there grenade farther than the other, T and selected CT would spawn lets say "by the pool door" and you would throw towards kitchen? Throw to high and it hits the ceiling=death, T goes first of course. just saying

Edited by xIFATALSKILLZIx

New map? lol

NEW LR: Grenade Throw!!

Winner is whoever throws there grenade farther than the other, T and selected CT would spawn lets say "by the pool door" and you would throw towards kitchen? Throw to high and it hits the ceiling=death, T goes first of course. just saying

If you make one more post asking for a new map I will cut you.

And they aren't going to make the MotD into a novel, just make judgment calls.

I would like to see hug your favorite CT day banned. Coming from both sides, its boring or a nusience. On the CT side, its not fun because he will just get gangbanged pretty hard. On the T side, its boring because its a complete waste of a round, and also frustrating because FKing can occur.

New LR: JB Mole Race. The T and CT are put in a set location (Not in Armory of Vents) and are blinded. They then try to make forward progress for :20 (the time can be switched if needed, but we dont want to make it too long.) After the :20, they are unblinded, and the line from gun toss shows T and CT distance forward. Furthest along wins. For example: They are blinded and spawn in front of Sauna, and they need to head toward kitchen.

Sometimes jailbreak feels like ground hogs day (I still love it though). Was thinking about changing the whole concept of jail break. Like a map where you really escape and get hunted down, or a map where its a real riot but it would be gang a(cts) vs. gang b(terr.), or you get conjugal visits. I know those ideas are loose and vague, and maybe impossible. I've been on a'lot of JB servers and they are all the same(day starts people get tarped, people jump or not, then you throw a gun). Why not flip the scrip as they say. Plz don't cut me ^

Requested:

• NEW LR: Grenade Throw!!
    Winner is whoever throws there grenade farther than the other, T and selected CT would spawn lets say "by the pool door" and you would throw towards kitchen? Throw to high and it hits the ceiling=death, T goes first of course.

I like this idea!

New LR: Shooting Range

Both the T and CT are given a fully-automatic weapon (current ones obviously being the MP5, the CV47 lol..., and the M4A1) and teleported in front of a wall. This wall has some sort of shape on it whether a body portrait or maybe just a big circle and at the count of 3 try to fire off as many rounds within a designated region as they can. Most accurate shot wins while the loser is hi-lighted yellow. Implement some turning script so that if one of them turns more than say 60 degrees either way, the mod ends the LR and that person can be killed for delaying LR if CT or rebelling if T.

New LR: Shooting Range

Both the T and CT are given a fully-automatic weapon (current ones obviously being the MP5, the CV47 lol..., and the M4A1) and teleported in front of a wall. This wall has some sort of shape on it whether a body portrait or maybe just a big circle and at the count of 3 try to fire off as many rounds within a designated region as they can. Most accurate shot wins while the loser is hi-lighted yellow. Implement some turning script so that if one of them turns more than say 60 degrees either way, the mod ends the LR and that person can be killed for delaying LR if CT or rebelling if T.

would you want crouching allowed or no?