Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Gmod Admin

Mark

I have lost all power as a gmod ladmin and the only things I can use now are !kick !ban and !teleport

I can't use the important things like !spectate !slay !jail !strip !freeze or any of those things anymore but the one I'm in need of most is !spectate which helps me find people when I can't tele. ='(

Why?

!spectate has been removed till we install and test this new admin mod we plan on putting on the server. ULX is full of bugs, one being !spectate crashes players and breaks their admin..

!slay !jail !strip !freeze should be untouched, if they are not working contact Soccercrazy.

!spectate has been removed till we install and test this new admin mod we plan on putting on the server. ULX is full of bugs, one being !spectate crashes players and breaks their admin..

!slay !jail !strip !freeze should be untouched, if they are not working contact Soccercrazy.

I think they have been removed from all ladmins.

A while ago when i was in the server i saw someone putting these commands on "Super Admin",

it was a message like

"!jail has been Set for Super Admin" or Something, also the rest of the commands that stopped working.

I do not know who it was tough, but i hope this might help.