Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Runescape

Nevodka

Since we've finally established an actual channel for it on ts3, let's get some usernames up in here. The revival of free trade and wilderness actually makes this game bearable if you've ever liked it in the past. My ingame name is Jao.

DISCLAIMER: HETEROSEXUALS NEED NOT APPLY

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Runescape is alot more fun now then how it was the last time I played. Last time I played, I was a member and all I did was grind and do castlewars when I was bored of questing. Next thing you know, they are going to make it to where you can either play it in exe or on the browser. I love how they added a clan system to make it like a real MMORPG :D. If you want to join the clan, please speak to either death or romeo to join the clan! Also, if you want to add me, my IGN is IchigoKuro85.

Edited by Kurosaki Ichigo

lots and lots of money you say? :)

i'm willing to sell people accounts or give them away if i like you(; or lots and lots of money. or i'll bot your account for free, and you won't get banned, trust me. inb4 fourm banned for cheating

In-game name: N1ght Ang3k

I used to be a member before I joined HG but got a bit tired of it so I'm just a f2p and switched back to Steam games.

You probably won't see me on since I'm not a member now cos I can't afford admin on a HG server and membership on RS :(

I was awesome though :P

P.S

or i'll bot your account for free

I despise all botters :notrust::noob^:

I'm 116 p2p.

1800+ Total level.

4 99's.

- No botting.

I saw on the Hiscores :P

Very nice :amuse:

How long have you been playing?

I played from October 2010 til March 2011, so 5 months; and no botting either :)

I saw on the Hiscores :P

Very nice :amuse:

How long have you been playing?

I played from October 2010 til March 2011, so 5 months; and no botting either :)

A few months after RS2 got released.

But i have had multiple long breaks because of school. :)

At the moment i am not playing.