Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Sofa King 50HP Slap

Beanzmai

1. Abuser name: Sofa King

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:1:5189536

3. What server: HG Jailbreak

4. About what time: 12AM PST

5. PROOF:

Screenshot Here

6. Please tell us about the incident: I've seen admins get chewed out for giving 0 damage slaps just for fun, and I do recall reading that paid admins should never use the slap command in the admin manual, so when I saw the 50 damage slap, I took a screenshot to report it. This is the same admin who refuses to slay himself for freeshots and freekills, and was even tlisted earlier today by higher admin.

EDIT: At least two other admins will be posting evidence of more slap abuse, all chat abuse,baiting,freeshooting,disobeying lead order,refusal to slay in this thread soon.

Evidence of Admin Abuse (Screenshots from PerryThePlatypus)

ALL CHAT ABUSE: http://zhost.hellsgamers.com/u/5c/sofa_abuse_3.png

ADMIN DISRESPECT: http://zhost.hellsgamers.com/u/w6/sofa_abuse_4.png

SLAPPING A CT FOR KILLING A REBELLER http://zhost.hellsgamers.com/u/ub/sofa_abuse_2.png

SLAP ABUSE: http://zhost.hellsgamers.com/u/4b/sofa_abuse_1.png#

For even more evidence get in touch with a non.

post-13164-13525955291548_thumb.jpg

post-13164-13525955291916_thumb.jpg

Edited by Beanzmai

This is just another case of nerd rage. I dont know what this guy has agaienst me, but if u look closely at the text... i didnt even spell slap right. i was messing with the guy. its "!salp" so thanks for my proof beanz. and i never freekill, if u find proof then use it, but i always slay or give back rep. im not letting this guy strip my 15 bucks. with all that in mind, who ever reads this, join the server and decide for yourself.

First screenshot "slap party 50". While it's a huge surprise, you did spell slap correctly. You are not allowed to slap under any circumstances... especially if you are just "messing with the guy" You say you never free kill yet you contradict yourself and say that if you do, you slay and give back rep as if though that should be good enough. Start taking responsibility as admin and punish yourself if you mess up... especially when you mess up a lot like you always do.

You might as well start explaining why brought an M249 into a dungeon raid /300 day and failed to comply with lead's (and admins') order to throw your gun out and slay yourself. Awaiting a non's comments on the situation as he was the lead guard during this day. Without it however, I feel that there is enough evidence for an admin abuse report.

because i didnt want to slay the guy, just slap. i didnt realize it was a serious offence. and now that i do i wont anymore. the guy i slapped didnt take it to forums. Beanz has a grudge against me. its a bias report.

because i didnt want to slay the guy, just slap. i didnt realize it was a serious offence. and now that i do i wont anymore. the guy i slapped didnt take it to forums. Beanz has a grudge against me. its a bias report.

He dont have to take to forums any one can take to forums if i saw that i would take to forums, dont do that next time it is a serious offense.

If you wanted to warn a guy, then just WARN him. If you took even a second to read the admin manual it would say not to use slap. I have nothing against you, it's just as an admin you should know so much better. Disobeying a lead's order, bringing a PARA into a knife fight day, free-shooting, and free-killing, are all slayable offenses, however because you are an admin, other admins can't do anything about it, and it seems like you know that and you abuse that privileged.