Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

SOFA KING Admin Aboose

Patrick Swayze

1. Abuser name: -hg-SofaKIng-

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:1:5189536

3. What server: Jailbreak

4. About what time: 9:30 CST

5. PROOF:

That's him slaying me

6. Please tell us about the incident: Sofaking was shooting CT's who agreed to his custom LR, apparently he shot someone who wasnt in custom LR and he turned red therefore I shot him. He slayed me and afterwards and I told him he was a dick and to read console to see he was red and he kicked me again.

post-14461-13525955509513_thumb.jpg

post-14461-13525955509913_thumb.jpg

Patrick was contantly running in front of my gun during a custom LR. I told him through the mic to stop interfereing with LR. he didnt listen and when i went to shoot a CT that accepted my custom, he ran in front of it and made me red so he killed me. I did warn him but i nevered kicked him. someone elese did that. My proof of custom LR is in his 2nd screenshot.

yeah i guess your right. sorry, thatll be what happens next time

Cool once you warn and if he gets in way again, you are allowed to slay but not after he kills you because you were red.

Also

he ran in front of it and made me red so he killed me.

according to first ss he didnt take any damage from you, so it may have been someone else.