Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

reviewed Admin Tlisting Another Admin

GrimReaperV1

hey. yeai Tlisted him. because i was on ct and he was afk i did 5 times afk check. noting. then i slayed him. noting so then people going to ask why cant i go to CT so i Tlist him because he cant be on the ct if you not playing with. if he only was there to waitch you can spec! thats easy .. but that i got banned for this is just.. sad

BTW i dindt know he was a admin.. because i new so dont know everyone so thet you guys perm ban me right a way is sad. no warning noting..you guys wanna keep you member verry good yea

Edited by RedDevil6193
use edit

BTW i dindt know he was a admin.. because i new so dont know everyone so thet you guys perm ban me right a way is sad. no warning noting..you guys wanna keep you member verry good yea

We don't permanently ban people for admin abuse, except in extremely malicious or repeated cases. We ban you so you come to the forums and reply to your report.

We also do not tlist people for being afk. If he was AFK multiple rounds, and does not respond to you, you can move him to spectator (!movespec)

And before you take action on anyone, if you're not sure they're an admin you can use !who to check their status.

All of this, and more is explained in the new admin training manual and the jailbreak admin training manual

Do not use any admin powers on any other admin, even if other admin is wrong, you are not allowed to take actions on it. Take proof and make a report.

You can move afk admins to spec, but make sure you warn them thru admin chat first.

Read both the manuals, and you should have no problems. Understood?

We don't permanently ban people for admin abuse, except in extremely malicious or repeated cases. We ban you so you come to the forums and reply to your report.

We also do not tlist people for being afk. If he was AFK multiple rounds, and does not respond to you, you can move him to spectator (!movespec)

And before you take action on anyone, if you're not sure they're an admin you can use !who to check their status.

All of this, and more is explained in the new admin training manual and the jailbreak admin training manual

Read both the manuals, and you should have no problems. Understood?

thank you. i asked so mutch admin for help with admin commend and nobody helpes me so yea.. but finally help !! thx

but i stay banned or what im still not in the ban list...

Edited by RedDevil6193
edit

thank you. i asked so mutch admin for help with admin commend and nobody helpes me so yea.. but finally help !! thx

but i stay banned or what im still not in the ban list...

No, I've unbanned you. Thank you for reading the manual, hopefully that will avoid the confusion next time.