Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Would Like To See A Cs:s Hg Deathrun Server

SCA DJ SpiKyBaLL

DeathShot the link you put is locked, i comment here....

If there was a DeathRun I would be happy to be admin there, I am admin on many HG servers now and would love to add a DeathRun to the list :devil: DeathRun has always been fun for me. Happy to offer my help.

Had the server up two times? I must not have been in HG yet :(

Edited by CRC420711

If there was a DeathRun I would be happy to be admin there, I am admin on many HG servers now and would love to add a DeathRun to the list :devil: DeathRun has always been fun for me. Happy to offer my help.

Deathrun is a huge favorite. Was wondering if hg had any interest in ever having one or if there was one before. I'd love to see a poppin deathrun server with store for either css and/or csgo.

I don't think you got the gist of Deathshot's post. Deathrun has been tried and has failed in CSS. People claim they will play and then never do. It is better off as an event that can be scheduled by leadership every once in a while.

Many people have said this, many times has it been dead and those people who said they would play it are playing jailbreak instead.