Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

This Is For People That Want To Improve.

Hi,

So If you happen to be stuck on some silver rank or nova(Just like me) here are some tips to improve over a time if you pratice enough.

(Pistol)HSmod/DM: I prefer HSmod over normal deathmatch.Why? Cuz I'm tired of getting -87 -99 -69 damage given and always have to deal with an assist. The difference is that HSmod is a deathmatch server with Headshot only enabled.

So you tap here with an ak or spray enemies down with spray control. (Don't use an M4A1(-S) because they don't give insta headshots)

You can play also on a Pistol only HSmod server. I prefer this over any HSmod server. Why you ask. Well an AK-47 is a full automatically rifle and a pistol is not (expect CZ) it's most likely you will kill someone with the AK-47 with your second bullet. A pistol is semi-automatically and will allow you to shoot only once per click.

This makes it easier to 1 click people and improve you even more.

AWP server: Here I practice AWPing, my reflexes/flicks and that kind of stuff that an AWPer needs. (Try only the AWP and don't use the deagle if availble only for short range)

RetakeMod: You spawn in with a bomb and you plant it on A/B side on any competitive map and you try to defend it. CTs will come in and try to defuse the bomb and vice versa.

If you're a T prefend CTs for taking the bomb side and as CT try to take over the bomb side. You get swapped every 1-3 rounds from CT to T and you spawn only with an AK-47/ or M4A1(-S) (depending on which side you are) and you got some random grenades to work with.

NOTE: I don't link any server IPs since I don't want to promote anything but you can easily search the right servers for you to practice on.

If you spend 1 hour on every server every day I think you will become a better player. At least I feel some improvements :) and I only started doing this like a week ago. But this doesn't mean you will become a GE or anything just small improvements.

Here are some helpfull links:

Maps (callouts)

Launch options

Crosshair generator

Warowl (He has many tips and tricks that will help you)

CSbootcamp

and last link is to a subreddit http://www.reddit.com/r/AdoptASilver

You can ask someone with a higher rank to help you out in MM or just pratice with him some smokes and shit.

Note: These people will not "boost" you or anything and they don't ask money/skins. They do this because the want to help the CS:GO community grow.

EDIT: If you want to add something feel free to post it and I will add them in OP.

EDIT: KarmaOfPain wants to help you guys too not sure if he is still doing thist he still does this!

EDIT: Mercury MM guide.

EDIT: Don't make fun of me trying to help other people even tho I'm a lower rank doesn't mean I'm retarted or not knowing were I'm talking about tnx.

Sorry for the long post here is a happy potato for you guys.

53a0949065.jpg

Edited by UnPrePared_
  • Like 2

gFTWq.png

Its because I decided to play more mm after 98 wins then jb or mg.

and I solo que alot.

SIlver/nova is the world of cheaters and smurfs. Hard to come out if solo queuing

I'll check out the launch options. I had done an entire write up on setting up CSGO for MM but I've not heard anything back at all on if I can post it.

Sure mate. We're here too improve and little things can help very much. Edited by UnPrePared_

Im stuck in double ak :( Any silvers save me

Play with other people that take MM seriously.

Know what role you play in game and what they prefer to play.

I play MM solo until I find some good players to play with.

Players that actually know what they're doing, calling, communicating and just enjoying the game by rekking scrubs.

So far I didn't find anyone that suits me.

Edited by UnPrePared_
  • Like 1

Play with other people that take MM seriously.

Know what role you play in game and what they prefer to play.

I play MM solo until I find some good players to play with.

Players that actually know what they're doing, calling, communicating and just enjoying the game by rekking scrubs.

So far I didn't find anyone that suits me.

Russians are taking over crimea, but that's not the only thing russians are taking over,

rip silver MM

AWP server: Here I practice AWPing, my reflexes/flicks and that kind of stuff that an AWPer needs. (Try only the AWP and don't use the deagle if availble only for short range)

wouldnt recommend since at most youre facing 2 awpers and 3 riflers so thats still rifles you need to be good to awp against use regular dm

wouldnt recommend since at most youre facing 2 awpers and 3 riflers so thats still rifles you need to be good to awp against use regular dm

I'm sorry what I don't understand this.

You go in an AWP only server to practice your AWPing.

You don't only learn how to AWP but you train your reflexes and flicks.

I don't recommend being in a regular deathmatch server because you will most likely get sprayed under by a negev, that an autistic kids uses.

I don't play HSmod any more I play Pistol HSmod.

I found it out that I get an HS by the second bullet or third.

Pistols aren't full automatic (expect CZ) You just hop in the server and start 1 clicking with the USP-S/P2K.

There are several ways to take out an enemy AWPer. You just gotta be smart and out play him.

You go in an AWP only server to practice your AWPing.

You don't only learn how to AWP but you train your reflexes and flicks.

I don't recommend being in a regular deathmatch server because you will most likely get sprayed under by a negev, that an autistic kids uses.

if you have that much trouble in regular dm maybe its too soon to specialize your practice, getting randied is part of csgo it doesn't magically go away once youre out of nova. just focus on hitting shots. who gives a shit if you die

• Like 1

if you have that much trouble in regular dm maybe its too soon to specialize your practice, getting randied is part of csgo it doesn't magically go away once youre out of nova. just focus on hitting shots. who gives a shit if you die

I know what you talking about but I don't like the autism in that kind of servers
  • 1 month later...