Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Clash Of Clans

HyperActive

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

th8 and level 73 but I have been playing on and off for a while. Maybe a year? Maybe less.

Got a question, If I'm not in HG can I still be in the HG Clash of Clans and who do I get in contact with?

its somthing with An old hg recuirt and he owns the clan

the old hellsgamers clan in clash is just called hellsgamers and ur'shulgi is the leader but he isnt in hg anymore if im correct.

anyways since my laptops hdd crashed i played lately alot of clash and i almost maxed out my th7 base.

including walls, barbarian king etc

Currently in a clan called Dutchfarmers. we are level 5 and do really well in wars

Shulgi is still in HG hes a Council member lmao. Also to be on topic in here. I was in the clan for a bit I left as noone else joined.

I think if we get some higher people to join a clan that donate well we can actually start clanwars and shit.

I myself I'm not that high I'm a th7 player with an almost maxed base just need to upgrade my barbarianking to level 5 (he is getting upgraded to 4atm of speaking) 3 barracks, dark pomp, dark troops and some walls.

I'm in a level 5 clan so for every archer or other troop I donate is getting an upgrade for my clanmates IE: My archers are level 4 my clanmate gets level 5 in his clan castel which is handy for clanwars :D

Edited by UnPrePared_

• 5 weeks later...