Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Mission #8

Icon

35 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

HellsGamers Show and Tell!

https://hellsgamers.com/hgadvent

Instructions:

Get something "Special" to you. Show it to us and tell us about it! This thread will close at 2pm est 7/25/15 and a Poll will be made to choose the favorite.

I recommend to tell the best story possible.

Rules:

1. Use common sense and don't do anything stupid. I'll ban give you a forum ban if you do.

2. Those who have won already may enter if they want, but they can't win.

3. You can use a picture or video.

10848039_10200478976012379_1950620255161893191_n.jpg?oh=7b9e864d162dc7c34215067caa0f3251&oe=564D6216

This is my dog Cowlee. She has been living with the family for about six months now. Knowing she is still a pup having to be taught about the do and don'ts of life is a new experience for me, since I've never had a dog like this run up to me, and knock me down while standing.

She likes to play fetch, run around with me, also likes playing with the sprinkler when it's turned on, and trying to eat the water coming out.

Still having a lot to still be taught this dog will be a very well trained and smart as well.

Edited by DetectiveYellNow
  • Like 5

This is my very special StatTrakâ„¢ Desert Eagle | Bronze Deco

The reason its special to me is that its gotten me a lot of kills ever since I had it

129 kills may not seem like a lot, but that is 129 dead bodies. Pile them up then tell me if it's a lot or not

Now, my Desert Eagle is not like other Desert Eagles. It has a personality

Whenever you are using her (yes her, saying "it" makes her angry) you have to be gentle

She won't make the bullets go straight if you just keep pulling her trigger as hard as you can, you've got to ease the trigger backwards

One bullet at a time, let her enjoy the trigger squeeze and she will return the favor.

My very first kill with her was extra special, it was nothing like I've ever done before

I was on the HeLLsGamers JB server, spamming F to show her how beautiful she was and how much she meant to me

I was a guard, (obviously) on top of the cells while someone was leading.

Suddenly out of nowhere i heard running footsteps towards me, i did a quick 180 and pulled her trigger, *insert boom headshot here*

Ever since that day, I've treated her as nice as possible when it comes to pulling her trigger and spamming F to remind her day after day how beautiful she is and how much she means to me

And she returns the favor by getting me the kills I need, its a two way relationship.

(Picture of her below)

post-31318-0-09101900-1437794917_thumb.jpg

post-26272-0-19317800-1437816748_thumb.jpg

It was either this or some kills I got in the game. I chose this over those kills because they were pure luck rather than dedication to playing this game. I'm proud of my dedication to this game because I wasted so much time learning as I was playing CS:GO. However, people make fun of me being a silver still after having the game for almost a year, but that doesn't matter because I have fun playing and trying to get better. CS:GO also introduced me to the HG community when I started playing the community servers, where I then joined HG and stayed long enough to become a member.

In the end, I played the game for this long and still suck at it, but I love it too much to give up.

Sooo... tomorrow on 7/26 there will be one year when I married this beautiful girl that keeps me moving. It's not like I'm "getting" something special but tomorrow is special day cause we will have this one year anniversary. You can't get marriage just like that, you can buy it, but can you keep it?

10583994_10201698127608878_564407993360488133_n.jpg?oh=640f3938fca813f6f9c66e07b43fe512&oe=560F429B

• Like 8