Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Donation Challenge [Only If You Can Afford It] ~~>[Not Forcing Anyone To Do Anything!]<~~

tinkerbell

thank you. are you including yourself? You've donated quite a bit of $$, yet you're listing the top donation as $25 which would currently be Comfortably Numb. Thanks for clarifying.

No I Am Not Including Myself, [Dont need to lmao] This Is More For Interest Of Others, And To Get Donations Into HG
  • Like 1

No I Am Not Including Myself, [Dont need to lmao] This Is More For Interest Of Others, And To Get Donations Into HG

thank you. one last question. sorry for being picky about details like this.

the donation challenge closes at 11:59pm on the 28th, correct? There are 29 days in this month. (leap year)

thank you. one last question. sorry for being picky about details like this.

the donation challenge closes at 11:59pm on the 28th, correct? There are 29 days in this month. (leap year)

Yes 11:59pm on the 28th, so 12:00am on the 29th its over... this way i get a day to get everything organized, and prizes sent out, i didnt see a point in doing 21 days, i like even numbers lmao, and this is a 'Tester' to see how it goes, and to determine if i extend or retract the number of days this 'Challenge' is put as

Edit: I want to do atleast a Recruitment Challenge And Donation Challenge Once A Month.

Edited by Venomâ„¢
  • Like 1

Yes 11:59pm on the 28th, so 12:00am on the 29th its over... this way i get a day to get everything organized, and prizes sent out, i didnt see a point in doing 21 days, i like even numbers lmao, and this is a 'Tester' to see how it goes, and to determine if i extend or retract the number of days this 'Challenge' is put as

Edit: I want to do atleast a Recruitment Challenge And Donation Challenge Once A Month.

Thank you. I think it's a good idea to do one of these periodically.
  • Like 1

congratulations-gif-41_zpsmdjphd6x.gif

WINNERS OF THE DONATION CHALLENGE ARE AS FOLLOWS!

1st------------

DirtyDNA

2nd------------ DeathShot

3rd------------

Optical18

4th------------

ComfortablyNumb

5th-------------

The Church Daft Punk

Don't Forget To PM Me What You Want, [Game(s), Or The Original Prizes]

Congrats Guys, Better Luck Next Time Everyone Else!

• 1 month later...