Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Zombie Ui Suggestions

NewPueblo

This topic is related to the one I just posted, so go there first before reading this one.

All new zombie ideas for the UI go here, but make sure to not post anything that isn't well thought through.

Criteria:
  • Zombie name
  • Zombie health
  • Zombie damage
  • Zombie ability that differs it from other zombies
  • Other statistics, like speed, knockback, resistance, etc.
  • Wave that the zombie is added in (can't be in wave 1 or wave 5)
  • Solutions to problems in ZS that exist, or would exist with the addition of your zombie
  • The overall look of your zombie
  • The description of your zombie (description will be displayed on the other topic)

What to consider:
  • Difficulty of adding the zombie
  • The importance of it when unlocked (if it would be used enough or effect the match in a unique way)
  • Simplicity of the zombie (can't be too complicated, aka too many stats or abilities)

The creators name and description will be included with your zombie's name in this topic here.

Edited by NewPueblo
  • Like 1

Here's one of my own.

• Zombine MetroPolice
  • Health: 150
  • Damage: 30
  • A hit from this zombie stuns the player by producing a white flash on their screen for two seconds (similar to that of the MetroPolice stun baton), but this attack doesn't slow them down.
  • The zombie moves as fast as the normal zombie, but provides a weaker knockback than that of the normal zombie.
  • The zombie is unlocked at wave two. I chose this wave because its ability can be considered equivalent to that of the Wraiths, and almost a straight upgrade of the Ghoul.
  • Although I don't think this zombie would aid in fixing an already existing problem its existence wouldn't be much more threatening than that of the Wraiths.
  • The zombie looks like an undead version of the MetroPolice.
  • The lesser version of the Zombine, this zombie can disorient survivors by using its ability to stun and temporarily blind humans.

Is this a good idea?

Edited by NewPueblo
  • Like 1