Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Cading Control

noonecares

Long story short, there has to be something done about horrible cading. It has gotten out of control lately and the fact that we have new and more powerful zombies doesn't help. Here's a list of common occurrences:

- I (or other people that remotely know what they're doing) start cading but along comes a kleiner and starts cading on your cade as well (I'm assuming their intentions are to help). But when you tell them to f off elsewhere, they're either deaf (don't hear mic) or illiterate (can't read chat). I don't mean nailing stuff to your props by the way, I mean blocking you from being able to cade due to the props they nailed themselves.

- Some places require props from the exterior being brought in (such as doors) but you get the usual "block the whole passage" kind of cades and that's about as far as you get.

- votezlist or votekick is rarely effective.

So we're left with no choice but to put up with these 'cades' and due to this... the majority of the time we end up replaying the same maps over-and-over again.

Ultimately it is gmod; and like most of its game modes you are bound to have bad time without admins over-watching for you

If you seriously can't stand shitcaders, simply don't play at night time where there are no admins; or cry loud enough to get people uproar (and votezlist) against him.

Or buy gold member and support the server :D