Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Pls Help Want New Build

souly

1. Budget

$800-900

2. Brand preferences

idc what ever is the best

3. What do you plan to do with the machine?

Primary game is cs, i want to be able to run at atleast 300fps

4. Is there a place where you'd like to get the parts from?

idc

5. What parts (if any) do you have already that you don't need upgraded?

none

6. Do you plan to overlock?

no

7. Do you have an OS (e.g. Windows) that you can use for this computer?

yes

Edited by Soul_

I got a gtx 660, an amd Athlon II X4 760K quad core processor 3.8ghz but can be overclocked to at least 4.1, 8GB of ram, Windows 10. reason why my processor is so old is because my motherboard is an FM2 and that's the best one I can get for that socket. Both the graphics card and the processor are a few years old and I run csgo at least 150fps, majority of the time it's around 200 which 200-300 really isn't a huge difference imo. that is running max settings and highest res

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/3JTbNG this is a pretty good build, very much so capable of what you're trying to do & more. plus, it's way under your budget but then you have more money to put into an Intel processor. AMD processors are very good for budget builds, but if you're looking to build one for $1000+ I'd definitely advise you go Intel.

Edited by Aquatica