Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

admin revoked (Gmod) Abuse Report (Sloppy Joe {No Sound})

EngineTrap

Abuse Report

Abuser Name

Sloppy Joe {No Sound}

Abuser's Steam ID/Unique ID

STEAM_0:0:44760222

Where did this occur?

GMod

What server?

Zombie Survival Central

How long ago did this take place?

About 5 minutes ago.

Give us a brief description of the incident.

I was just doing some stuff in hammer and afked a bit and when I come back Sloppy suddenly teleports a lot of people including me (I was in spec so it didnt matter) and then left after doing this.

I first thought this was an accident but the way he just did that and then instantly left seemed odd to me because if it was a mistake why would he leave instantly after doing that?

I wanted to make this report so that he can come to explain himself because this isnt the first time he's done some questionable stuff with Gold Member powers without giving an explanation.

Proof Links?

• Like 5

I thought that would tp all zom because it was !teleport z it says that in menu I thought it was a really bad mistake so I left and didn't play for a little

Regardless of that....why are you teleporting zombies either way? You shouldn't be using your command unless someone is need of help, you've also done this multiple times and even zlisted a person for 10 mins without any proof. It seems to me you shouldn't having admin on our servers.

and if you see the tp in the chat it says non other than !teleport z I made it so only zombies could come but it didn't wotk

Again why are you tping zombies in the first place? Why did you do it multiple times? I have my moderators posting evidence of multiples times of you abusing your powers.

I was testing the powers and just please pls so much don't ban me forever if you say I half to ill stop doing gold member and quit hg I love that server I have a lot of time and points on it and I really like it so pls

You still haven't answered my question why are you teleporting zombies in the first place?

• Like 1

I was testing the powers and just please pls so much don't ban me forever if you say I half to ill stop doing gold member and quit hg I love that server I have a lot of time and points on it and I really like it so pls

I find it hard to believe you tested your powers multiple times of the SAME action. I'd think you have learned to know oh hey this power does this let me not do that again before someone makes an abuse report on me! Here we are. What other excuses are you going to give me? You're also slaying them! I've heard these excuses so many different times these responses you are giving me are not satisfactory. Until then you can remain banned until i get a resolved and satisfying answer.

• Like 3