Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

other New Cs:go Server Ideas?

We've been hearing a lot of people asking for new servers so now is your chance to give us your suggestions.

We're looking to get 2-4 new servers for the CS:GO Division.

Even if someone already recommended your server, please post it again as we're going to be discussing most wanted servers in our leadership meeting.

So... post away. :devil:

New servers we are getting:

• TBD
  • TBD
  • TBD
  • TBD

Current Servers:

• Jailbreak
  • Minigames
  • Trouble In Terrorist Town
  • 10 Man
  • FFA Deathmatch (Dust 2)
  • Surf

If you have any questions about anything, feel free to PM me on the forums.

These are Servers that have potential in growing In my opinion

• 1v1 server (Were talking dust 2 middle catwalk, inferno mid, etc)
  • Hide and seek/Prop hunt server (With generally same objectives, I feel like this shouldn't be a problem. Kind of how minigames with map rotations between course maps and kill maps. This would become a unique server)
  • Bunny hopping server (This has been asked to be a added server for a while now)
  • A better surf server (This always had potential, but never was really maintained. First, Half of the maps don't have a correct spawn location and spawn timer. So I feel like the maps play a good part to why the servers have been dead for the last year or two. Take 10 minutes of your time to hop on the server to understand what I mean)

• Like 5