Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

New World For Me

Hello! This is my first time being on the forums on here. As well as being new to some of the servers. I am a 16 year old boy who loves to mess with technology as well as learning on how they work. My life goal career is to make games basically become a game developer. But to also start my own company in the future. I am still in high school so I got a long road ahead of me. That is my goal in life, but for right now I am here to have fun and make some friends. I am really nice person, but like all human beings we can get mad at some point in time. But I try to control it and not loose my temper. If you want to play some steam games then I have it linked to my profile, or search my name up ICE Shredder [Glaceon] is my steam name. I will see you later!