Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

For All You Aspiring Mappers

Cleary we have seen from zs_ryze_above that my mapping skills are poor.

So what I would like to ask is for any of you aspiring mappers who play HG ZS that are looking for a new mapping challenge, look no further cause do I have a challenge for you.

I have some fun/wack/serious ideas for maps that I would like to see created and put on rotation, if you would like to take on one (or more of these projects, feel free to). Here are the maps I'm interested in seeing created:

• zs_jungle: a map with big plants and trees and some cool places to cade maybe inside a tree or up in the air
  • zs_obj_steal_the_krabby_patty_formula: ! have wanted this for so long, a map where you start in the chum bucket, proceed to the krusty krab, steal the krabby patty formula and then must return to the chum bucket. We already have 2 krusty krab zs maps you can get some ideas from.
  • zs_runescape: a map of an area in runescape with shops and places you can cade in
  • more ideas on the way

I may add more as I think of cool, fun, and challenging maps. Now I know most of you mappers are busy with your own ideas and other things in life, but if you want to do something outside of your comfort zone, feel free.

I will get the map on rotation if you do succeed in creating one of these maps, AND award you the Hammer Time badge, and maybe some zs points too.

Have fun :)

• Like 10

I was curious to see how someone would do the runescape map. I can't find textures anywhere and I also read that they are generated and not actual images or something.

If someone does manage to find those textures they should make that starting area/town (after the tutorial of the old runescape) and have runescape music playing in the background.

Edited by Imbeast