Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

First Official Gcc Event!

Joe

Hey guys! I'm the events director of gaming community central. I'm happy to announce that the first official event for the GCC will be a League of Legends event! The event will most likely occur in early September. The reason we are going with a League event first is because there are 2 other multi-community CSGO events that were already planned for September and November by other communities and we don't want to take from their event. That being said, there will be a GCC sponsored CSGO event during the holiday season. More information will be given once we have the official details for the event within the coming days. One of the main reasons for this post is for those who are interested in partaking in this event on behalf of HG. The league team will consist of 7 people. (5 players, 2 subs). The way HG will determine the league team will be decided soon.

If you are interested in being on the HG team, please post in the following format:

League Name:

Season 6 rank:

Season 7 rank:

Best role/s:

Also, if you would like, check out our GCC discord if you want to get involved with the other communities we're working alongside: https://discord.gg/7bH97Pc

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...

League Name: Bethel

Season 6 rank: Plat 5

Season 7 rank: Gold 3 or something I forgot

Best role/s: I’m good as fuck at this game I’ll fill (support is contingent on my ADC not being lower rank than me)

EDIT: kiyu is shit don't listen to him

Edited by Sunbeh
  • Like 1