Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

What Are You Doing Or Wearing For Halloween?

ValueSensei

I know, this isn't exactly a very interesting topic but I am curious! :D

I have to work Halloween, so besides attempting to avoid getting murdered I will be dressing up as either a western-sheriff zombie, generic vampire, or if I decide to really risk being in dress code violation I may dress up as an HEV scientist lol We shall see.

But more interestingly what about all of you? Going to dress up? :)

Don’t really go trick or treating as an adult because I would get strange looks! But I’m going to a costume party this Friday and Saturday and I’m dressing up as Donnie Darko because.. that’s what I wore last year and I haven’t bought anything new haha. It’s just a skeleton body with Nike shoes and a grey jacket.

• Like 1

Don’t really go trick or treating as an adult because I would get strange looks! But I’m going to a costume party this Friday and Saturday and I’m dressing up as Donnie Darko because.. that’s what I wore last year and I haven’t bought anything new haha. It’s just a skeleton body with Nike shoes and a grey jacket.

That is still pretty neat! Also fyi more adults trick or treat than kids, you just don't notice because we- I mean THEY blend in... ;)

Just giving out candy and eating all the butterfingers.

Even though I am working, I will be finding ways to hand out candy to people. Although I shall be hoarding all twizzlers. They are mine... ALL MINE! :D

my friend and his group of friends are dressing up as team 10.

me i dont know what im doing

You could always thief one of my ideas lol :D Beauty of Halloween is there is no 'bad' costume except for one you don't wear!

Hwlloween is th re devils holiday

Muahahahaaa!... I'm not evil I sweeaaaar!... OK maybe a tiny bit.