Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

!rules To !bible

PapiKoi

I think the admins who are on TTT should tell the new players to check the !bible than the !rules,or just remove !rules because,

1. It gives new players more info for if they haven't even played community servers or any kind of TTT servers.

2. It can make new players who are traitors don't delay and start to kill some innos.

3. Give more descriptive details the !rules don't have so people would stay in the Hellsgamer's servers who won't get ban and leave to others community servers.

4. Doesn't confuse the new players whenever one admin or players tell them to type !rules and the other admins or players tell them to type !bible

What I'm saying is that every time a admin slay,ban,mute....I think they should remove their message from !rules to !bible when they put the message to the new players.The message is what the admins says in chat that everyone can see such as, "Do Not RDM! Type !rules if you are new!" But we should change it to !bible. Luffy-One-Piece-monkey-d-luffy-37712150-380-500.jpg