Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

reviewed Unban My Mind Is Blank

hi im mymindisblank, ive tried to talk to someone on ts3 for like past 8 hours and no one has responded to me so this is my only option. i got a forum banned for posting no less than 5 words on my promo application, if i knew the rule i obviously wouldnt have done it but do i really need the ban?

i havent done anything malicious or malignant since ive joined or even for a couple years now and i just get a straight up ban without a warning.

no "hey man just letting you know, you cant post on here, alright bud? thanks". done deal with it there. if i was like rule breaking in a HG server where it was causing distress and making game play for other players difficult then I would understand a 2 day ban, but a 2 day ban for a post of no less than 5 words that didnt show any thing malevolent.

can i have these points removed cause its ridiculous.

t hannks. :)

Your forum ban is only two days and it was issued by the system automatically due to your abundance of warning points in the past, plus the brand new warning points you received for not following posting rules in the HG Promotions forum.

Make sure to read this and it’s consequences next time, especially when you know you already have so many warning points: https://hellsgamers.com/topic/31918-hg-posting-rules-read-me-first-before-posting/