Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

POST HERE IF SERVER IS DOWN, LAGGING ETC.

Combine

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, not played this server for a while: HeLLsGamers.com | Strange Leveling and Idle, Unlim Ammo | FastD, but only RED side can be any class, with BLUE always Spy. Also, I sure I could not back stab one player. Has it changed? bean$

• 1 month later...

The box has been taken offline. There will be a replacement this summer. I cannot give you an exact date at this point.

There is another Orange server available in the USA. I connect to it regularly and have no lag issues.

https://hellsgamers.com/servers.html

Edited by Misc2008
added server list
  • Like 1

Agreed. I go on the US Server at night (UK time) and play. There are some really good players - Pegga, BONER, Zen, Shyte to be Scot ..., Kidd1 etc. You'll be hard pushed to get them as a sniper MaGezky, but it'll be a good challenge and the ping is not too high (UK around 120, which is playable). Look forward to playing all the UK Players on the US server :devil: bean$

Edited by beanz
  • Like 1

Agreed. I go on the US Server at night (UK time) and play. There are some really good players - Pegga, BONER, Zen, Shyte to be Scot ..., Kidd1 etc. You'll be hard pushed to get them as a sniper MaGezky, but it'll be a good challenge and the ping is not too high (UK around 120, which is playable). Look forward to playing all the UK Players on the US server :devil: bean$

I think a few of the EU people we got friendly with, Shydren, Lord, Melons, Sp00n and a few others will transfer too. Will become EU vs US before not too long ;)

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ok the servers are NOT down or lagging but so far the problem has only occurred on trade #2. Basically the trade servers are messed up. There is respawn time now of around 6-7 seconds but normally it's 0. and people can get noclip with "RTD" but that was disabled so if someone is on. Could you fix it or at least try to fix it. Thanks.

Edited by combine

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...