Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

My 1000th post question to reddevil

ExGBrian

I represent Mr. Devil on behalf of the law firm Knive, Blade, and Daniels.

Mr Devil is currently working up a pre-nuptuial agreement in the case that he may accept your offer.

He was riding around his car listening to 'Gold Digger' by a Mr. Kanye West, and heard that if he isn't a punk, he would holler he wants a pre-nup, so to speak, so to avoid being a 'punk', he called me.

Such is, we are drafting out a fair pre-nuptuial as we speak.

Good day, from Knive of Knive, Blade, and Daniels.

Edited by Linoleum Knive

I represent Mr. Devil on behalf of the law firm Knive, Blade, and Daniels.

Mr Devil is currently working up a pre-nuptuial agreement in the case that he may accept your offer.

He was riding around his car listening to 'Gold Digger' by a Mr. Kayne West, and heard that if he isn't a punk, he would holler he wants a pre-nup, so to speak, so to avoid being a 'punk', he called me.

Such is, we are drafting out a fair pre-nuptuial as we speak.

Good day, from Knive of Knive, Blade, and Daniels.

Yay :D

Knive here again. You see, he didnt want to call you a gold digger, but he noticed you were not 'messin' with any other..... poor people (to clean it up a bit)

He says he wants 100% off his finances and in the event you break it off or even get a divorce mutually, you wouldnt get any of his vast riches.

He says you are a flake, and the wedding is off.

Thank you for your time. Knive, of Knive, Blade, and Daniels.