Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

TS3 + 10man server(s)

Strafe

Name: XFE

Steam id: STEAM_0:0:52677766

Reason: I said to Jetta I am not 10manning because he is. I was joking around and I guess I took it too far and bothered him I am sorry.

I am banned from TS3 and 10man server(s) not sure if multiple but I know I am banned from 1 I hope I can be unbanned as I was just kidding around with him and I am sorry if I offended him.

Edited by Bonbon

wasnt bothering me but was bothering ppl that you where trolling, how many times have u been banned before this for the same reason?
When was I trolling? If you're talking about in game I stopped after being asked by mccain to drop it.

When was I trolling? If you're talking about in game I stopped after being asked by mccain to drop it.

This is untrue. After I gave you a final warning and ungagged you, you make one another smart ass comment insulting me. I don't have screenshots but if anyone really cares to investigate they can dig through the source TV demos. We played on inferno pro not exactly sure of the date/time however.

edit: atleast, i remember saying "play nice now" and then ungagged you and you made another remark. I think after you made that one I warned you next time would be a ban. My memory is playing tricks on me now though

Edited by mccaincracker

This is untrue. After I gave you a final warning and ungagged you, you make one another smart ass comment insulting me. I don't have screenshots but if anyone really cares to investigate they can dig through the source TV demos. We played on inferno pro not exactly sure of the date/time however.

edit: atleast, i remember saying "play nice now" and then ungagged you and you made another remark. I think after you made that one I warned you next time would be a ban. My memory is playing tricks on me now though

You were complaining because I didn't prenade so I said in mm1 that you're right everyone should prenade and you gagged me then ungagged me, I forgot what exactly I said after that something along the lines of "make sure you prenade everyone." so you gagged me again and ungagged me 2 rounds later I said something along the same lines and you said enough next one is a ban just drop it, and I dropped it and didn't say another thing that entire game. I don't think this was trolling more of mockery if anything. I apologize for my actions I just didn't see how you could complain that I didn't prenade and what I said wasn't even that major.

• 3 weeks later...

STEAM_0:1:12085983

STEAM_0:0:52677766

STEAM_0:0:35537558

Steamid after steamid. Page after page of bans in google all for trolling, racism, hacking (This one's my favorite.)

From what I've heard from others, they would prefer it if you were kept banned, at least permanently from teamspeak. Frankly I agree with them.

trolling more of mockery if anything.

Trolling? Mocking? There's not really much of a difference, both of them are uneeded, especially when asked to stop.

I apologize for my actions I just didn't see how you could complain

And it seems like you're just apologizing for the sake of being unbanned. There are no excuses, and it's no one's fault but your own that you're banned.

So for now, whatever bans of yours you have on our servers are going to stick. If in a months time you still wish to play here, maybe we'll see about lifting your teamspeak ban.