Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

banned Vfx Abuse

Poohunter

Name: VFX

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:64366777

Server: Jailbreak

Time: Around 15 minutes ago

Proof: http://www.mediafire.com/?h2d430arq966gsn

about: So this guy is pretty new to the game, in fact, he just got admin yesterday, the first day he played on the server (profile says 14 hours of counter strike, since I saw him playing all day yesterday I would assume either yesterday or the day before was his first time). So anyway he's pulling a bunch of crap and so far this is the only proof I got of him once I caught on to him. Anyway, he suddenly decides to freeslay me from someone's word, around tick 10000. You can see in chat that it was clearly VFX who slayed me, if you look in chat afterwards. (this demo was of the whole round, by the way (and possibly the round before, not sure) so you can see I didn't freekill. He slayed me on a guy's word in chat, named A, who says "he killed me because I killed someone who baited." Which isn't a freekill.

https://hellsgamers.com/topic/83607-gfx987-abuse/

If you want to keep buying new steam accounts, that's fine, you can waste your money.

And I know you're french, and I'm not sure if you understand all of our rules, or even what we're saying, but that doesn't give you any excuse.

And creating a new steam account was unnecessary, as we do not permanently ban people for simple admin infractions. We simply ban you until you come to the forums, and plead your case, and then a warning is usually issued before any punishment.

So, if you want to not keep wasting money on new steam accounts, once you read the rules and realize where you went wrong, we can unban you and all go on our merry ways.

• Like 1