Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

reviewed Xvsolstice Slayed Another Admin

BravoMan

1. Abuser name: XvSolstice

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:0:24897028

3. What server: CS:GO Jailbreak

4. About what time: 7:18PM GMT -8

5. PROOF: post-15044-0-21869900-1369362070_thumb.png

6. Please tell us about the incident: It started with a misunderstood order and I derped and FKed someone. I'm human and made a honest mistake and was going to slay myself after I clarified that I indeed had FKed or not. I even gave the guy I killed 250rep because I felt bad about it. But without missing a beat XvSolstice without even checking with !who that I was an Admin slayed me. Honestly this could of been better, but I find it disrespectful when admins do this to each other.

• Like 1

Indeed I slayed him and I respect him for admitting to the freekills. It was my fault that i forgot to !who but he wasn't going to slay himself regardless of my actions as he was given more then enough time and was told to slay himself via voice chat. I typically am a very good JB player and have learned from my mistakes but there are times like these where the admin priority becomes mediocre and admins that treat the ideology as such go on power sprees. I'm willing to take any consequence just know that I have learned from my mistakes and situations like this help me into becoming a better member of the community.

Indeed I slayed him and I respect him for admitting to the freekills. It was my fault that i forgot to !who but he wasn't going to slay himself regardless of my actions as he was given more then enough time and was told to slay himself via voice chat. I typically am a very good JB player and have learned from my mistakes but there are times like these where the admin priority becomes mediocre and admins that treat the ideology as such go on power sprees. I'm willing to take any consequence just know that I have learned from my mistakes and situations like this help me into becoming a better member of the community.

Cool dont use power on other admins even if they are wrong.

Reviewed.