Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

reviewed Terry Abuse

Shot

1. Abuser name:Terry [aliens]

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:1:64704643

3. What server: cs:go Jailbreak server

4. About what time: 4:55 am eastern time

5. PROOF:http://i.imgur.com/GEnorRj.jpg

6. Please tell us about the incident

Not entirely sure what was wrong with the lr but was apparently glitched? something happened and the t turned red and ramen killed him. Ramen killed a guy because he as red durring lr and he gets tlocked by terry. That made no sense to me. half of the people start arguing saying red=dead etc etc and i agree. next round ramen said "Fire him" which is indeed promoting fire but terry goes ahead and kicks without a warning or no gag on ramen or even a reason for the kick.

apparently people were telling him not to shoot red because it was gliched but I would of shot red during lr as well even if people were telling me not to.... red=dead in my book durring lr

5 round T-lock for what may or may not have been a freekill is definitely excessive. Also a gag would have been better for ramen, when no kick reason is given how do you expect the player to know what they did wrong?

Waiting for Terry to give his side

Ok, if LR got broken how did he turn red? according to a post that I hid it was a Deagle S4S HSO (headshot only) and one of their guns ran out of ammo. Most players have an understanding of red=dead on LR so it's a reasonable misunderstanding. Do you not think 5 rounds is a bit harsh given the circumstances?

Onto the gag, yes he broke a rule. If you're going to kick a player, give a reason for the kick so the player knows what they did wrong. Since it was a round after the alleged freekill I suppose the kick wasn't necessarily abuse but a warning or gag could have gotten the point across just as well.