Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

reviewed [Abuse Report] On Captain Shkippy

Waldo

1. Abuser name:

Captain Shkippy #Money

2. Their Steam Id: N/A

3. What server: [HG] Jailbreak #1

4. About what time: Friday June 7 Between 4 and 6pm

5. PROOF: Link to demo on mediafire.com http://www.mediafire.com/?19lpx90cvtj6vi7

6. Please tell us about the incident: The lead said we were missing a terrorist and I ran through S4S intending to look for him. After the lead said there actually wasn't anyone missing I promptly left shot for shot and went behind big cage to count myself. At this point Captain Shkippy decided it was appropriate to slay me for being in S4S. I was not in S4S long enough for it to be considered "camping" and had legitimate reasons at the time.

I understand this demo is VERY, VERY long. I only caught the incident on demo by luck because I forgot I previously began recording a demo and left it running. The events leading up to the incident and the incident itself can be viewed at about 270,000 ticks into the demo.

Edited by Waldo

Upload it on www.mediafire.com

Thank you, I attempted to attach it here 3 times and it loads through then says "No file selected." Will edit when it is finished uploading to mediafire.

Yes, I shouldnt have slayed him because he was following leads orders (From his side of the story) but I came back from something (AFK) and all I see is Waldo roming around in shot for shot ventage area. Sorry for the misunderstood orders.

9:05 PM - Captain Shkippy #Money: Hello again, I take credit for the false slaps on other players but I will explain a few things.

(1) My friend known as ''President Freekill'' was asking me to slap him because he was stuck.

(2) I replied to him and said okay, I typed !admin (SET DAMAGE TO ZERO) and what I thought to was slap him multiple times.

(3) Which I thought that I was slapping him multiple times I was just going down the row from whatever ''number'' he was labeled as at that moment.

(4) After spamming the button multiple times, it was not just ''President'' I was slapping, but I was slapping everyone whom was ever at President's labeled number from thereforth down.

(5) After that I realized I had fucked up but I did learn the lesson that you can obviously slap someone only once.

Edited by RedDevil6193