Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

reviewed Rooster Banned Another Admin

ultimate

1. Abuser name:Rooster nelson

2. Their Steam Id:STEAM_0:1:52899748

STEAM_0:0:25856607 nelsons steam id

3. What server:CS:S JB

4. About what time: 6/12/13 1:41 AM Pacific standard

5. PROOF:Steam ID + demo start at 45,000 tickroosterp.jpg

6. Please tell us about the incident: Rooster kept spamming music through out the whole round jasper kept telling him to turn it off. Mnelson mutes Rooster and ends up getting banned. In the end Rooster just acts ignorant as if he did nothing wrong HLDJ is a privilege in this server and he was definitely not respecting that.

61213abuse.dem

Edited by RedDevil6193
  • Like 1

What would you like me to put on this subject.

I know muting another admin is wrong but it was after a couple of times asking Rooster to stop spamming over lead. I believe I was more in the right but I should have done something else besides Muting Rooster. I will act in a different measure on the next event when dealing with an Admin that abuses his power.

With that i understand that i was in the wrong and i will no longer take the extreme action i did. But Banning me is a little more extreme. He could have said anything to me and i would have been more than happy to unmute him but no jumps to banning me. Which i still currently can not get back into the server so yeah.

Edited by mnelson40

I was never told once to stop playing music.

Also, I asked jasper after and he said he didn't even mind the music. So you don't need to lie to try to get someone banned. Are you 5 years old?

No admin or players told me to keep the music off. Nelson already knew I was an admin and he still tried to mute me. I banned him for 5 minutes for trying to mute another admin (breaking the rules) but I know I broke the rules and should not have banned another admin without making a report.

I apologize for my actions

Ok first off, the mute didn't even go through because of the characters in your name. Second, why the fuck would you need to be told to stop playing the music? You don't think you were being the obnoxious 5 year old that you're describing in your post?

Like beast said, the ONLY time it is acceptable to directly use your admin powers is in the case of a mass slaying, kicking, or banning. Do you understand?

Ok first off, the mute didn't even go through because of the characters in your name. Second, why the fuck would you need to be told to stop playing the music? You don't think you were being the obnoxious 5 year old that you're describing in your post?

Like beast said, the ONLY time it is acceptable to directly use your admin powers is in the case of a mass slaying, kicking, or banning. Do you understand?

Yes, I understand.