Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Organization Drama

Suicide

This is basically a heads up to all the orgs in PERP because I have been seeing a lot of it recently and don't want it too keep getting out of hand.

Stop taking things so personally in PERP.

It's a game, we don't want orgs harassing other people in-game just because you got raided, or someone broke a rule, etc.

If someone is breaking a rule, record a demo and report it on HGbans.

If you aren't recording, find a GMod DA in teamspeak.

If you org is found to be causing drama, you must remember that your org COULD be disbanded, but that's extreme measures.

Just take this as a warning that it's a game, and you guys need to learn to not take things so personally.

Just a heads up to everyone with an org or in an org. :)

• Like 15

https://hellsgamers.com/topic/70807-how-to-record-demos-and-post-ban-reports-for-perp/

there are more tutorials than you can probably count on handling bans and using HG bans. If you don't demo, if you don't post, there isnt a lot we can do.

Like suicide said, its a game, play by the rules, have fun.

Don't let your fun be ruined by taking things too seriously. You got rdmed? report it and move on. Don't dwell on it, it happened, you cant change that. All you can do is make staff aware of it.

• Like 1

I don't understand why people cant just chill. It's just a fucking game. You guys make it not fun and act like its real life. Whenever I play nowadays I cant help getting pulled into all of this bullshit drama. Seriously stop all of you. you are making this game not fun for anyone.

• 2 months later...

BUMP!

A lot of the recent orgs have been causing drama recently so I suggest you guys go over this once again to prevent further action being taken.

I fucking salute you, you can't play the server anymore without org drama being caused.

Alot of fucking orgs are causing drama!

ok then it will be taken care of! and it if isn't then the org will be removed did you even read OP? and isn't it a coincidence that you and frank are BOTH in the same org yet you both feel the need to post?

Alot of fucking orgs are causing drama!

ok then it will be taken care of! and it if isn't then the org will be removed did you even read OP? and isn't it a coincidence that you and frank are BOTH in the same org yet you both feel the need to post?

Gentlemen, please.

It takes 2 to argue.

If someone's being a dick to you, just let us know through /report, post on the ban forums, and walk away.

/thread.

Edited by WhataWackaMonk

guys at the end of the day you need to realize its a game. if you cant handle being in an org because you are causing too much drama then don't be in one. just be nice, if you are raided... so what that only 10 minutes wasted, get them back. once again....

ITS A FUCKING GAME

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...