Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

reviewed Pickles Abuse

Poohunter

1. Abuser name: [HG] Pickles

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:0:35296066

3. What server: CSS Jailbreak

4. About what time: 45 minutes - 1 hour ago

5. PROOF: You might have to dl all the SS, if so sorry about that since there is a lot

http://www.mediafire.../?m3hqi6mfcdtk9

All of the demos in the folder are the same demo, mediafire just derped

6. Please tell us about the incident:

It's all in the screenies. Pickles using all chat regularly even when asked to stop and to just use psay. That's not all though, download the demo and start at tick 63000, watch up until tick 70000. Pickles templocks somebody on their first offense. In admin chat, he says "gabe asked me to". He templocked someone on someone else's word. Next up, notice how pickles only templocks the guy for 1 round, so the next round, the guy joins back into CT as is fair. Pickles then tlists him for joining back to CT's. That's basically 1 round + 2 hour tlist for only 1 offense on another guy's word. If you do keep watching on past tick 70000 you see me taking pickles side for the tlist because I thought the guy pickles tlisted had rejoined the SERVER, I didn't realize he only rejoined CT since it was a 1 round templock.

Also, just to add, in the SS which ends in the number 18, pickles moved a guy to CT just because the guy asked him to, not sure if allowed or not so I just put that up there.

Edited by Poohunter