Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Dayz Giveaway!

Nite

Want a free copy of DayZ? Enter to win. Recruits and up!With our new servers up and running, we need help populating them!

In order to help populate and grow this division, Pilpest will be giving away 2 free copies of this game!

Who: -hg- recruit to Council

When: Winners will be decided by 7/15/13 @12 AM EST. Meaning last day to enter will be the 14th.

Why: HeLLsGamers wants to continue to expand each division and with the help of the community, we can do so.

Rules:

• You can only enter once
  • Tell us why you want this game
  • Do not spam this page with nonsense or you will be disqualified
  • Winners will be chosen using random.org

Please spread the word. If this goes well, we will be holding a ARMA 3 Giveaway when our servers go up.

Thank you and good luck to all!

Nite and Pilpest

* DayZ is a free mod for ARMA 2. The game you will be getting is ARMA 2 w/ Operation Arrowhead.

Click here for the forum post

Click here to view the article

• Like 9

I've heard a lot about how awesome games like DayZ and WarZ are.

I want the game to play with the HG dudes and to play one of these Zombie survival games I've heard so much about. I recently read World War Z. If you haven't read it, I'm told it's a lot better than the movie, and you should read it. Despite being a totally ridiculous concept, it's intriguing to entertain the idea of a zombie apocalypse and how the world would react.

Me wants :)