Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Demos?

XxwonderbredxX

After you are done recording your demo to find it go to : Program files(x86), Steam, SteamApps, Common, Counter-Strike Source then cstrike and in your cstirke folder near the bottom what ever you called your demo it would be there as a .dem file, to apply it to a ban just drag and drop it onto the "drag files here" area.

Find out what tick the incident occurs at by loading up the demo from the startup menu (type in on the console playdemo "insertnamehere")

press shift and f2 and it will bring up the demo player, and near the bottom left of the demo player it will say tick. Just simply find where the incident happened and when doing the report (if you are) add the tick in with the report

for ban reports go to here : https://hellsgamers.com/hgbans.php. fill in the report at the bottom of the page

pz37snv.jpg

I should be in the GFX team for these pro paint skills

Edited by Forgetful Predator

The folder in which the demo is contained is the cstrike folder. I keep a shortcut to it on my desktop. When you are making a report w/ demo, I bring up a the folder over the ban page and drag and drop it into the "proof or evidence" box.

In my picture you can see the address of the cstrike folder at the top of the smaller overlying window in case you don't know where it is. Once you drag and drop the .dem file, a status bar will appear showing your upload. Make sure you allow it to finish uploading (indicated by a solid green bar) before you click on submit.

post-12398-0-31316700-1378750067_thumb.png

What do I do about the hacker? Leave him playing in the server? Or ban him/her? Because I don't want to get in trouble if I break a rule or anything
Well it depends if its really blatant and you can obviously tell his hacking then ban him there and post proof but if ur new and not really sure make a report on the bans and it will get reviewed and you wont get in trouble for banning someone that was just that good lol

• 1 month later...